Corporate Social Responsibility
Our company is committed to continuously act ethically and give contribution to sustainable economic development and to improve the quality of life of the employees and their families, and the local community and society through community empowerment and development programs.
The realization of company’s commitment is by implementing various programs aimed to achieve better condition and quality of socio-economic life.
The implementation of activities includes community relations, community services, and community empowerment.
In designing and implementing CSR programs, the framework is based on seven pillars and ISO 26000, namely:
1. Improvement of community health
2. Active participation in religious activity, as well as in the activities of social community, and preservation of local culture.
3. Education and Training
4. Development of rural facilities
5. Management of land-based resources
6. Small/Medium Scale Community Business partnership & entrepreneurship
7. Environmental preservation and conservation of biological resources diversity.